The information below is from 2023 and will be updated soon!
Friday, October 20
- Wondering what to wear? Casual black & gold attire is always in style. Plan for the weather and walking on grass as most events are outside.
- Where to park? Take out the guesswork and park at 2400 Reynolda Road (just across the street from the main campus entrance) and ride the shuttle running continuously from 10:30 a.m.- midnight. The shuttle will pick up at the tent at 2400 and drop-off at Benson from 10:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. for Golden Deacs and after 2:00 p.m. will drop off between Poteat and Kitchen Residence Halls in Lot N. At 4:00 p.m. we will add an additional shuttle pick-up from the Porter Byrum Welcome Center lots S1 & S2.
- Did you ONLY register for Party So Dear? You may go directly to one of the two entrances on Manchester Plaza (Mag Quad) where your bags and IDs will be checked. Guests who are 21+ will receive a wristband. Wine/beer tickets may be purchased (credit card only) at the Homecoming Welcome Center and Party So Dear.
- Have a question or need your registration packet for a Reunion Class Party or the Tailgate? Stop by the Homecoming Welcome Center located in the Green Room in Reynolda Hall.
- Are you a Golden Deac (Class of 1973 or older)? Your registration packet may be picked up on the front patio of Benson University Center from 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. with lunch beginning at 11:45 a.m. Then, packets will be moved to the Homecoming Welcome Center in the Green Room of Reynolda Hall.
- Are you a Law School alum coming back for Law Alumni Weekend? Find your complete schedule of events on the Law Alumni Weekend page. Share your Law Alumni Weekend experience on social media using #WFULAW.
- Are you coming for Varsity Club, AWFUBA, or other Affinity Group events? Visit the Affinity event webpage for more details.
Saturday, October 21
- Don’t miss Festival on the Quad from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. when Hearn Plaza will be filled with food, music, face painters, games, and other fun surprises. Many departments and organizations will be bringing their “open house” to the Quad.
- Enjoy the pre-game celebration at Alumni Tailgate from 12:30 – 3:00 p.m. at the Fairgrounds. Enter from the LJVM Coliseum parking lot or walk through the tunnel underground from the stadium. See the map here. Use the class year flags as a landmark to meet up with your classmates. Varsity Club, Law Alumni, and AWFUBA will also gather at the Alumni Tailgate. While supplies last, tickets for unregistered guests will be sold (credit card only) at the entrance. Walk-in tickets for tailgate will be sold on Friday at the Welcome Center and Saturday at the tailgate for $40 for adults; $20 for 12 and under; Free for 5 and under. Remaining registration packets will be available for pick-up. You will have a Tailgate ticket in your registration packet that you will exchange for a wristband at the event.
- WF vs. Pitt kickoff at 3:30 p.m. Review WF Football Gameday Information for details, including parking. Be aware of the clear bag policy. Allow extra time for stadium entrance. If you purchased single game football tickets, you should have already received those in your inbox from Fevo.
Other Items to Note:
- The annual Service of Remembrance will be held in Porter Byrum Welcome Center on Friday, October 20 at 4:00 p.m.
- The Homecoming Worship Service will be on Sunday at 10 a.m. in Wait Chapel.
- In the spirit of Pro Humanitate, Bring a Book! and support Freedom School at Wake Forest University.
- For any weather-related updates/announcements, and a complete list of events, please visit homecoming.wfu.edu and follow us on Twitter and Instagram @WFUAlumni. Share your homecoming experience on social media using #WFUHC.
We can’t wait to welcome you back home!