Homecoming and Reunion Weekend is a great time to come back to campus and reconnect with friends. For alumni who are bringing their families, please know that most events are family friendly with the exception of the Friday night reunion class events. This year we are excited to partner with Preferred Childcare to offer age appropriate childcare options. Please note that Preferred Childcare is also available throughout the weekend.
A great option for families (especially those with young children) who want to enjoy Party So Dear and their Class Reunion Events on Friday and/or Saturday’s events including the Alumni Tailgate, football game and postgame events with friends.
- Trusted local nanny service that is licensed and insured.
- All nannies are screened and have CPR and First Aid training.
- Provides age-appropriate activities and bedtime routines for children in your hotel or at home.
- $36.00 per hour but the client registration fee is waived. Please indicate you are in town for Wake Forest Homecoming.
- To make a reservation or for questions, please call 336.392-7897.