Homecoming and Reunion Weekend is a great time to come back to campus and reconnect with friends. For alumni who are bringing their families, please know that most events are family friendly with the exception of the Friday night reunion class events. This year we are excited to partner with Campus Recreation and Preferred Childcare to offer age appropriate childcare options. Please note that Preferred Childcare is also available throughout the weekend.
All Sports Camp @ Homecoming
Let your junior Deacons experience the popular All Sports Camp run by Campus Recreation on Friday night of Homecoming while you catch up with friends at Party So Dear (4:30 – 7:00 p.m.) and your Reunion Class Event (7:30 – 10:30 p.m.).
- Time: 5:00 – 11:00 p.m. with check-in anytime.
- Preferred ages: 5-12 (For siblings outside of the age range please check with Dana Lopez.)
- Location: Sutton Center at Reynolds Gym
- Action packed age-appropriate activities such as indoor soccer, badminton, rock climbing wall, swimming (bring swimsuit and towel), blindfold yoga, basketball and more
- Includes pizza and snack
- $40 for first child; $30 for additional sibling(s). Space is limited so plan to register early
- Provided by WFU Campus Recreation – Registration will open in July.
- Questions? Please contact Dana Lopez, Associate Director of Programs, Campus Recreation, firstname.lastname@example.org
A great option for families (especially those with young children) who want to enjoy Party So Dear and their Class Reunion Events on Friday and/or Saturday’s events including the Alumni Tailgate, football game and postgame events with friends.
- Trusted local nanny service that is licensed and insured.
- All nannies are screened and have CPR and First Aid training.
- Provides age-appropriate activities and bedtime routines for children in your hotel or at home.
- $30.00 per hour but the client registration fee is waived. Please indicate you are in town for Wake Forest Homecoming.
- Visit https://preferredchildcare.com/on-call-babysitting-registration/ to make reservations and for questions please call 336.392-7897.