Homecoming and Reunion Weekend is a great time to come back to campus and reconnect with friends. For alumni who are bringing their families, please know that most events are very family friendly with the exception of the Friday night reunion class events. This year we are excited to partner with Campus Recreation and Preferred Childcare to offer age appropriate childcare options. Please note that Preferred Childcare is also available throughout the weekend.
Friday Night Options
Provided by WFU Campus Recreation – Registration is open.
Questions? Please contact Dana Lopez, Associate Director of Programs, Campus Recreation, email@example.com
Option 1: All Sports Camp @ Homecoming
Let your junior Deacons experience the popular All Sports Camp run by Campus Recreation on Friday night of Homecoming while you catch up with friends at Party So Dear (4:30 – 7:30 p.m.) and your Reunion Class Event (7:30 – 11:30 p.m.).
- Time: 6:00 – 11:00 p.m. with check-in anytime
- Preferred ages: 5-12
- Location: Sutton Center at Reynolds Gym
- Action packed age-appropriate activities such as indoor soccer, badminton, rock climbing wall, swimming, blindfold yoga, basketball and more
- Pizza served at 6:30 p.m.
- Snack served
- $40 for first child; $30 for additional sibling(s); Includes dinner and snack
Space is limited so register early – REGISTER HERE
Friday Night and Saturday
Option 2: Preferred Childcare
A great option for families (especially those with young children) who want to enjoy Party So Dear and their Class Reunion Events on Friday and/or Saturday’s events including the Alumni Tailgate and football game and/or postgame events with friends.
- Trusted local nanny service that is licensed and insured.
- All nannies are screened and have CPR and First Aid training.
- Provides age-appropriate activities and bedtime routines for children in your hotel or at home.
- $18.50 per hour but the client registration fee is waived. Please let them know you are in town for Wake Forest Homecoming.
- Visit https://preferredchildcare.com/on-call-babysitting-registration/ to make reservations and for questions please call 336.392-7897.
Option 3: Wake Forest Women’s Field Hockey and Women’s Soccer games on Friday night
For high school kids who are Deacon Fans, they can cheer on Women’s Field Hockey team who plays Boston College at 6 p.m. in Kentner Stadium (free) followed by Women’s Soccer where the Deacs take on UVA at 7 p.m. in Spry Stadium ($5). (Kids who attend these events will not be supervised and will need to be mature and responsible enough to be on their own. Registration is not required.)