- Library Lecture Series: Mary Tribble ’82, Senior Advisor for Engagement Strategies, Soon Fades the Flower: The Courtship of Sarah Merriam and Samuel Wait in the Second Great Awakening – Thursday, September 14, 4 p.m., ZSR Library, Auditorium (Wine and cheese reception will follow.)
- Seeing Before Words: Photographs from 27 Months in Mongolia – Thursday, September 14, START Gallery. Marcus Keely (’10) will discuss his exhibit from 5:30-6:30 in Scales 102, with a reception to follow at START until 8 pm.
- Secrest Series: The Bobs, a capella comedy – Thursday, September 14, 7:30 p.m., Brendle Recital Hall
- Reynolds Gym Celebration and Open House – Join us as we celebrate the opening of phase two of the renovation to historic W.N. Reynolds Gymnasium on Friday, September 15. You’re also welcome to visit the renovated space throughout the weekend.
- Sustainability Brunch – The Office of Sustainability, Sustainability Graduate Program, and the Center for Energy, Environment, and Sustainability will team up to host a brunch on Saturday, September 16, from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm in the atrium of Kirby Hall.
- Charity Bar Night – Join us for a cocktail at Tate’s as the five alumni behind the Michael Montoya Scholarship Fund host their second annual Homecoming Fundraiser. Proceeds go to the Fund, which has raised over $50,000 in three years for deserving Wake Forest students. For more info, visit https://m.facebook.com/MTMScholarship/ and come by Saturday, September 16th, 6 P.M., Tate’s (279 W 4th St).
- Wake Forest Rowing Reception – Please join us for an open house at the Wake Forest Rowing Club’s new erg room (Reynolds Gym A189) on Saturday, September 16th from 10:00 – 11:30 a.m. Light refreshments will be served. We look forward to welcoming back the alumni who made Wake Crew what it is today! Please contact our Alumni Relations Chair, Emelyn Hatch, with any questions.
- Mens Soccer vs. Pitt – Saturday, September 16, 7:30 p.m., Spry Stadium