Share your Homecoming 2013 moments on social media using #wfuhc.
The best tweets, Vines and Instagrams will be displayed around campus and on the web via the official #wfuhc Tagboard.
Enter the #wfuhc Instagram contest:
- Follow @wfuniversity on Instagram.
- Snap your best Homecoming photo(s). Photos should highlight the spirit of Wake Forest and celebrate the Homecoming experience. (This means anything from you and your friends chowing down at Putter’s to an artistic shot of the quad qualifies.)
- Tag your photo(s) #wfuhc on Instagram. Your account must be public for your photos to qualify. Photos must be the Instagram account owner’s original work.
- You have from Mon., Oct. 14 – Sun., Oct. 20 at midnight to enter. There is not a limit to the number of photos you can enter.
For even more chances to win:
Enter any of the four additional sub-categories. Tag your photo(s) #wfuhc and then add the sub-category hashtag. Photos will be entered in both the #wfuhc “best overall” category and the corresponding sub-category.
- #waitchapel Think you can most creatively capture Mother, So Dear’s revered landmark? Tag your snapshots #wfuhc #waitchapel.
- #tradition It’s what Demon Deacons are all about. Take a photo of your favorite WFU tradition–singing the fight song, going to Cook Out–and tag it #wfuhc #tradition.
- #reunion Whether you’re back for your class reunion party or just gathering with friends, share how you celebrate your Wake Forest friendships. Tag your pictures #wfuhc #reunion.
- #fall It’s the most beautiful time of year on campus. Capture the season and tag your pictures #wfuhc #fall.
The panel of judges will select up to five finalists in each category.
Then it’s up to you to vote for the winners!
Finalists will be notified on Mon., Oct. 21 via an Instagram comment on their photo. Voting will be open on the WFU website from Monday afternoon – Wed., Oct. 23 at 5 p.m. You can vote once per photo per day. Ultimately there will be 5 winners – one “best overall” #wfuhc category winner and one in each of the four sub-categories.
Winners earn prizes (and bragging rights.)
(And as with every contest, here is the obligatory fine print.)