- Library Lecture Series: Mary Tribble ’82, Senior Advisor for Engagement Strategies, Soon Fades the Flower: The Courtship of Sarah Merriam and Samuel Wait in the Second Great Awakening – Thursday, September 14, 4 p.m., ZSR Library, Auditorium (Wine and cheese reception will follow.)
- Secrest Series: The Bobs, a capella comedy – Thursday, September 14, 7:30 p.m., Brendle Recital Hall
- Reynolds Gym Celebration and Open House – Join us as we celebrate the opening of phase two of the renovation to historic W.N. Reynolds Gymnasium on Friday, September 15. Brief remarks will begin at 4 p.m., but you’re welcome to visit the renovated space throughout the weekend.
- Sustainability Brunch – The Office of Sustainability, Sustainability Graduate Program, and the Center for Energy, Environment, and Sustainability will team up to host a brunch on Saturday, September 16, from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm in the atrium of Kirby Hall.
- Charity Bar Night – Join us for a cocktail at Tate’s as the five alumni behind the Michael Montoya Scholarship Fund host their second annual Homecoming Fundraiser. Proceeds go to the Fund, which has raised over $50,000 in three years for deserving Wake Forest students. For more info, visit https://m.facebook.com/MTMScholarship/ and come by Saturday, September 16th, 6 P.M., Tate’s (279 W 4th St).
- Mens Soccer vs. Pitt – Saturday, September 16, 7:30 p.m., Spry Stadium